Approx. Rs 1,200 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Dielectric Strength||250 volts/mil|
|Compressive Strength||6000 psi|
|Flex Strength||3000 psi|
|Temperature||4000 Degree F (2200 Degree C)|
EQ-904-ZO is a smooth, creamy paste that is easily applied (by brush) and air dried to form a hard surface. Resistant to molten metals, most chemicals, and solvents, oxidizing and reducing atmospheres. It is ideal for bonding and forming electrical, oxidation erosion and liquid metal resistant coatings for ceramics, graphite and thermocouple tubes.Applications:
- Welding, brazing, bonding, electrical seals, thermocouple protection, instruments, high temp. facing for brick, electrical potting, liquid metal handling, etc.
- Stir thoroughly
- Apply to clean surfaces
- Maximum thickness 0.020 per coat
- Cures in 24 hrs at R.T. or at 4 hrs at 150 Degree F (1900 Degree C
- Ideal for bonding, laminating and coating
- Use within 6 months from shipment
- Thermal Expansion (x10^-6/°F): 4.1
- Thermal Conductivity BTU in / Hr °F Ft2: 10
- Cure @ Room Temp.: 24 hours
- Cure @ 150 °F: 4 hours
- All high temperature in organic ceramic adhesive cements are avilable in 1, 5, 10 & 25 kgs
- Strong & sturyd airtight plastic containers with suitable quantity of liquid in plastic bottles.
- All high temperature inorganic ceramic adhesive cements are having shelf life of 12 months in original air tight container at room temperature.
- The information gathered in this write up is based on the results obtained from our R&D labSince the application conditions and use of adhesive cement is beyond our control, we cannot stand any warranty or accept representaion
- regarding the results obtained by the user of the product, or that such use will not in fringe on any patent.
This information is provided in good faith that the user will evaluate the material through testing and determine the suitability of the product. San ceases the liability for any damage, injury etc. caused by the mishandling of the product
San disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular application.